Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Madness

Spring time in Haiti is nothing less than crazy!  Literally hundreds of 'spring breakers' chose to spend their time serving in Haiti with Mission of Hope.  I'm sure that you can guess what this means for me.... BUSY BUSY BUSY!  So my blog update this time around is going to be a few pics of what I've been up to.


Got to spend some time in the mountains doing a fod drop with Mission of Hope. 
Currently MOH gives out 57,000 meals a day!


It's kite season in Haiti!  Who doesn't love a kite?!
This is me, my roommate Rachael and one of our security guards, Danny.

This is my little friend Sonson. I've know him for a year and a half.
He use to be terrified of me and now we are the best of friends!!
 
I had the amazing opportunity to serve alongside Denver Broncos' free saftey Quinton Carter.
Never would have guessed I would meet a Bronco in HAITI!! 
 
This is the 2013 Spring Interns.  They are an amazing group of people and I am incredibly blessed to serve with them!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy, indeed....but, seriously, woman, you met a Bronco!!!! Yay for you, and the amazing work you are doing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete