Monday, July 1, 2013

Captured

As the summer really starts to get into full swing, I can't help but step back and look at where the Lord has placed me.  I am quickly approaching my 2 year mark of being in Haiti and
working with Mission of Hope. 
CRAZY! 
My 30th birthday is also quickly approaching.  REALLY CRAZY! 
But I wouldn't have it any other way. 
This is exactly where I want to be! 
Haiti has captured my heart!!

 
 
 
 
I love this simple way of living.  I love the joy of a clean cold glass of water or a cool breeze that cuts through the hot humid day.
 
I love the smiles and the laughter.  The expectation of what tomorrow will hold.  The hope that He is moving and working doing good things!

I love that life transformation is happening! 
And I am blessed to have a front row seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment